Traveling safely with us during COVID-19
We strive to make your travels easier, less stressful, and more convenient. While COVID-19 had made that more challenging, we will continue to get our clients to their destinations safely and on time with the customary excellent service that we are known for. We ensure you that the latest regulations are being followed and immediately implemented.
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND OURS
Working in the transportation industry means, that your safety, the safety of our drivers and the others you might come into contact with is our top priority. We take all necessary measures to make sure that the transportation services we provide are safe. We do this by making sure our drivers follow the WKO (Wirtschaftskammer Österreich) and Austrian Health Ministry safety measures for COVID-19 prevention.
Please read the following information about safety measures:
- All vehicles will be disinfected several times a day after each journey. Regular cleaning of vehicles continues as usual. In addition to this, we now use disinfectant solution to clean frequent touchpoints, before each transfer.
- Regular handwashing is one of the main precautions against spreading the coronavirus infection and for this reason, the vehicle will be equipped with hand sanitizer for passengers. Our drivers are instructed to disinfect hands before every trip.
- Contact between driver and passenger is reduced to the minimum requirement.
- All our drivers are vaccinated against Covid-19 and have EU-Green Pass Certificate.
- All passengers need to show either a negative COVID test or proof of vaccination/past infection upon boarding the vehicle. (Please check current requirements for each country you travel through before trip.)
- Mask requirement:
• Passengers still have to wear an FFP2 mask (regardless of a 2G certificate).
• Drivers must (from November 15, 2021) demonstrate compliance with the 2G rule.
• Exceptions to the FFP2 mask requirement for passengers:
• Children up to the age of six – children from the age of six to the age of 14 may also wear a close-fitting mechanical protective device that covers the mouth and nose area.
• People who cannot be expected to wear the FFP2 mask or the MNS for health or disability-specific reasons. However, this unreasonableness requires confirmation from a doctor licensed in Austria.
More about Coronavirus – regulations for the transportation of passengers:
Coronavirus in Tirol: the most important questions and answers:
Information and guidance from the French Government regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease COVID-19 in France.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS STILL AVAILABLE
Please check to make sure that any travel plans you make comply with local and national travel restrictions. We operate in compliance with these rules, so please make sure your plans also do. The booking process continues as normal.
Please note that when entering a country, it is not only the regulations of the country which must be taken into consideration but also the regulations in the home country where visitors are arriving from.
We recommend that you contact the relevant authorities to find out about the regulations for entering and leaving your home country.
Entering in Austria:
Entering in Germany:
Entering in France:
Entering in Switzerland:
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Please make sure that if you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or suspect you may have COVID-19, please inform us as soon as possible. We will handle the issue according to our terms and conditions and if possible make a refund or issue a voucher.
We understand that travel plans may change during an epidemic, and flexibility is more important than ever.
We will process refunds from cancellations as usual during these uncertain times.
It would be also highly recommended to close a travel insurance contract for the upcoming winter season. Mostly insurance providers already included Covid-19 issues in their coverage portfolio as well as any other unexpected serious illness.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Need more information? Please contact us at our customer service:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +43 670 309 4010
Thank you so much, and please stay safe.